Re: [fukuoka_farming] permaculture stuff

  • Kathryn Blades
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 12, 2013
      Thank you so much!

      Best gardening wishes,

      Kathryn Blades

      On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi everyone, I went for a permaculture design course in May. very
      > enlightening
      >
      > here are lots of goodies which some of us might like to use
      >

      > https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0bGFzmmPecaTVBBRGc5eDhlMlU&usp=sharing
      >
      > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
      >
      > Warm regards,
      >
      > Sumant Joshi
      > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161
      >
      > >________________________________

      Kathryn Blades
      (C) 252-202-5587

    • Raju Titus
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 12, 2013
        Generally soil erosion is due to tilling,grazing,fire or removing
        grass cover by cutting. Soil is intact by roots but when roots dye
        soil remain loose and is washed by rain. Grass comes to save soil is
        good but for growing Rice and wheat naturally is
        gives problem.If you grow non grass crops no problem.
        Therefor we grow hemp etc. to remove grass.
        Thanks
        Raju

        rajuktitus@.... +919179738049.
        http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 12, 2013
          Thank you Sir.
          RUTHIE

          2013/6/13 Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...>

          > **
          >

          > Generally soil erosion is due to tilling,grazing,fire or removing
          > grass cover by cutting. Soil is intact by roots but when roots dye
          > soil remain loose and is washed by rain. Grass comes to save soil is
          > good but for growing Rice and wheat naturally is
          > gives problem.If you grow non grass crops no problem.
          > Therefor we grow hemp etc. to remove grass.
          > Thanks
          > Raju
          >
          > On 6/12/13, Ruthie Aquino <ruthieaquino1@...> wrote:
          > > Rajuji said :* I realized that there is direct relation between soil
          > > erosion and the
          > > growth of grass.*
          >
          > > Sorry I did not understnad this phrase, but I am guessing it means where
          > > there is too much flowing water then grass grows back?
          > > Kindly bear with me...
          > > best
          > > RUTHIE

          > --
          > *Raju Titus.Natural farm.Hoshangabad. M.P. 461001.*
          > rajuktitus@.... +919179738049.

        • Nandan Palaparambil
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 13, 2013
            Dear Rajuji,
            Thanks for the insights.
            After growing sunhemp for an year, I find the grass has subsided a lot.

            Regards,Nandan

            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 14, 2013
              Yugandhar, please try again, others seem to have no issues