Re: [fukuoka_farming] By God's grace finally........

  • Yugandhar S
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2013
      Congratulations!!!

      Thanks for the write-up. This is the first time I saw picture of rudraksha
      fruit.

      --Yug

      On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 8:54 AM, tpindia@... <tpindia@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I managed to grow Rudraksha from seeds!
      > Botanically it is a very tough process and it took almost 8 years for me
      > to grab them.All my knowledge I have shared in my website for future
      > generations.
      > Rudraksha can be a v.good crop for farmers, worth trying in my opinion.
      > The seed ball technique which I have used here is a gift from this group
      > only so without you this project was not possible.
      >
      > http://shrikrishnablessing.weebly.com/

    • Srinath Sastry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2013
        Dear Sir (I could not find your name),
        Many congratulations.
        Relentlessly trying for 7 yers, shows your passion and determination.
        Hope and wish the trees will bear fruit at the earliest.
        (By the way where are you located. If you are somewhere in Bangalore, I can
        try to meet you)

        Regards
        Srinath

        2013/6/10 Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...>

        > Congratulations!!!
        >
        > Thanks for the write-up. This is the first time I saw picture of rudraksha
        > fruit.
        >
        > --Yug
        >

        > On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 8:54 AM, tpindia@... <tpindia@...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > I managed to grow Rudraksha from seeds!
        > > Botanically it is a very tough process and it took almost 8 years for me
        > > to grab them.All my knowledge I have shared in my website for future
        > > generations.
        > > Rudraksha can be a v.good crop for farmers, worth trying in my opinion.
        > > The seed ball technique which I have used here is a gift from this group
        > > only so without you this project was not possible.
        > >
        > > http://shrikrishnablessing.weebly.com/

        Regards

        Srinath Sastry