By God's grace finally........

  • tpindia@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2013
      I managed to grow Rudraksha from seeds!
      Botanically it is a very tough process and it took almost 8 years for me to grab them.All my knowledge I have shared in my website for future generations.
      Rudraksha can be a v.good crop for farmers, worth trying in my opinion.
      The seed ball technique which I have used here is a gift from this group only so without you this project was not possible.

      http://shrikrishnablessing.weebly.com/
    • Yugandhar S
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2013
        Congratulations!!!

        Thanks for the write-up. This is the first time I saw picture of rudraksha
        fruit.

        --Yug

        On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 8:54 AM, tpindia@... <tpindia@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I managed to grow Rudraksha from seeds!
        > Botanically it is a very tough process and it took almost 8 years for me
        > to grab them.All my knowledge I have shared in my website for future
        > generations.
        > Rudraksha can be a v.good crop for farmers, worth trying in my opinion.
        > The seed ball technique which I have used here is a gift from this group
        > only so without you this project was not possible.
        >
        > http://shrikrishnablessing.weebly.com/

      • Srinath Sastry
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2013
          Dear Sir (I could not find your name),
          Many congratulations.
          Relentlessly trying for 7 yers, shows your passion and determination.
          Hope and wish the trees will bear fruit at the earliest.
          (By the way where are you located. If you are somewhere in Bangalore, I can
          try to meet you)

          Regards
          Srinath

          2013/6/10 Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...>

          > Congratulations!!!
          >
          > Thanks for the write-up. This is the first time I saw picture of rudraksha
          > fruit.
          >
          > --Yug
          >

          > On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 8:54 AM, tpindia@... <tpindia@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I managed to grow Rudraksha from seeds!
          > > Botanically it is a very tough process and it took almost 8 years for me
          > > to grab them.All my knowledge I have shared in my website for future
          > > generations.
          > > Rudraksha can be a v.good crop for farmers, worth trying in my opinion.
          > > The seed ball technique which I have used here is a gift from this group
          > > only so without you this project was not possible.
          > >
          > > http://shrikrishnablessing.weebly.com/

          Regards

          Srinath Sastry