Native cotton seeds

  • leela d
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25 10:30 PM
      Hello

      We are a group of farmers based out of Hyderabad, we are doing farming on Subash Palekar's Philosophy of Spiritual Farming.
      We are looking for native cotton seeds and we have tried out in Hyderabad but we are unable to get the same.
      Can any one guide us where we can procure these seeds.
      Any help or lead is welcome

      Thanking you
      Leeladhar
    • Harish Amur
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26 9:33 PM
        We have seeds of perennial cotton plant (can't call it a tree). If any of
        you would be interested, I can send a few (say 5-10). These are easy to
        grow and last several years.

        Regards,
        Harish