Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Huge Cucumber produce with natural farming way

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 14 , May 16 11:46 PM
      I keep hearing that Jeewamritha has lot of effects on the produce, even probably cowdung+urine alone might have this effect. I have seen people using it in the initial stages and later dropping it, since the effect at later stages may not be much.
      I have heard some one commenting, the fruits from trees which is not watered tastes much better, not sure if this applies to organic manure also?

      Regards,Nandan

      Message 2 of 14 , May 18 7:46 AM
        Dear Ruthie,

        I am happy that you responded and believe me I didn't get offended.

        Thanks for everything and keep suggesting/commenting.

        You are very active in this group and of course we learn one or other thing
        from your response.

        Best regards
        Sheo Narayan

        Sheo Narayan "Farmer"