Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Huge Cucumber produce with natural farming way

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Message 1 of 14 , May 16, 2013
      Dear dear Sheo,
      That cucumber is beautiful and of course my post was not meant to criticize
      or comment on something I have not even touched or tasted.
      It is but normal for any farmer to be proud of his produce be it big or
      small. I am.
      Sheo I feel that I have offended you but please I am not one to judge
      fruits or animals or people.
      My post was a general statement of principle, it just so happened I wrote
      it under this thread.
      More power to you. You have a lovely child.
      RUTHIE

    • Nandan Palaparambil
      Message 2 of 14 , May 16, 2013
        I keep hearing that Jeewamritha has lot of effects on the produce, even probably cowdung+urine alone might have this effect. I have seen people using it in the initial stages and later dropping it, since the effect at later stages may not be much.
        I have heard some one commenting, the fruits from trees which is not watered tastes much better, not sure if this applies to organic manure also?

        Regards,Nandan

        Message 3 of 14 , May 18, 2013
          Dear Ruthie,

          I am happy that you responded and believe me I didn't get offended.

          Thanks for everything and keep suggesting/commenting.

          You are very active in this group and of course we learn one or other thing
          from your response.

          Best regards
          Sheo Narayan

          Sheo Narayan "Farmer"