Re: [fukuoka_farming] Pitcher irrigation and earthworms

  • Yugandhar S
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 12:30 AM
      Yes Linda, I am learning few things by observing.

      Harish, good to know your observations. Once i brought 4 earthworms picked
      up from the road during heavy rain and put them in a pot. They were all
      entangled and i went inside for a few seconds. Afterwards i did not see
      them again. I thought some bird or lizard must have eaten them. Another
      time, one worm just roamed on the surface for one whole day and
      disappeared. But this time, there are baby worms born locally. They are
      fine.

      Regards
      Yugandhar