Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: seed saviour

  • Marcos G.
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013

      sanjay patil <sanjaypatil21@...>

      > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...> wrote:
      > > Dear all, I recently met Mr Sanjay Patil, an unassuming young man who
      > > qualified as a chemical engineer but decided to get into the environment
      > > movement when he saw what the corporate world was up to. he has been
      > > instrumental in recording about 175 landraces, Thane district near
      > > Jawhar. Mr Raju Titus has met him I think
      > >
      > > he is now trying to rejuvenate wild vegetables and I am are trying to see
      > > how to contribute in this project.
      > >
      > > He has found rice which is supposed to be medicinal. If you have any
      > > related questions please ask him
      > >

      > > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
      > >

      > > Warm regards,
      > >
      > > Sumant Joshi
      > > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      Marcos Guglielmetti

      :::::::::::::::::: M U S I X :::::::::::::::::::::

      ((*J*))
      www.musix.org.ar
      www.ovejafm.com
      www.softwarelibre.org.ar

      "The beginning of the mistake is from growing meat for the king and wine for the church."
      http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC14/Fukuoka.htm
    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
        Siddhartha, if you notice, I had his mail ID on CC in my mail

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      • Siddartha Sikdar
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
          Sorry, I missed that Sumant.

          With respect
          Siddartha

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
            Yo Marcos!!

            btw MARCOS in the Indian Navy is an acronym for Marine Commandos