seed saviour

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27 2:10 AM
      Dear all, I recently met Mr Sanjay Patil, an unassuming young man who qualified as a chemical engineer but decided to get into the environment movement when he saw what the corporate world was up to. he has been instrumental in recording about 175 landraces, Thane district near Jawhar. Mr Raju Titus has met him I think

      he is now trying to rejuvenate wild vegetables and I am are trying to see how to contribute in this project.

      He has found rice which is supposed to be medicinal. If you have any related questions please ask him

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

    • siddartha
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27 2:27 AM
        How can I get in touch with Mr Sanjay Patil?

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...> wrote:

        > Dear all, I recently met Mr Sanjay Patil, an unassuming young man who qualified as a chemical engineer but decided to get into the environment movement when he saw what the corporate world was up to. he has been instrumental in recording about 175 landraces, Thane district near Jawhar. Mr Raju Titus has met him I think
        >
        > he is now trying to rejuvenate wild vegetables and I am are trying to see how to contribute in this project.
        >
        > He has found rice which is supposed to be medicinal. If you have any related questions please ask him
        >

        > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
        >

        > Warm regards,
        >
        > Sumant Joshi
        > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      • Marcos G.
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27 11:08 AM

          sanjay patil <sanjaypatil21@...>

          > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...> wrote:
          > > Dear all, I recently met Mr Sanjay Patil, an unassuming young man who
          > > qualified as a chemical engineer but decided to get into the environment
          > > movement when he saw what the corporate world was up to. he has been
          > > instrumental in recording about 175 landraces, Thane district near
          > > Jawhar. Mr Raju Titus has met him I think
          > >
          > > he is now trying to rejuvenate wild vegetables and I am are trying to see
          > > how to contribute in this project.
          > >
          > > He has found rice which is supposed to be medicinal. If you have any
          > > related questions please ask him
          > >

          > > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
          > >

          > > Warm regards,
          > >
          > > Sumant Joshi
          > > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

          Marcos Guglielmetti

          :::::::::::::::::: M U S I X :::::::::::::::::::::

          ((*J*))
          www.musix.org.ar
          www.ovejafm.com
          www.softwarelibre.org.ar

          "The beginning of the mistake is from growing meat for the king and wine for the church."
          http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC14/Fukuoka.htm
        • Sumant Joshi
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27 8:51 PM
            Siddhartha, if you notice, I had his mail ID on CC in my mail

            Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

            Warm regards,

            Sumant Joshi
            Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

          • Siddartha Sikdar
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 27 8:54 PM
              Sorry, I missed that Sumant.

              With respect
              Siddartha

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 27 9:00 PM
                Yo Marcos!!

                btw MARCOS in the Indian Navy is an acronym for Marine Commandos