Re: [fukuoka_farming] Grown papaya successfully in the first year itself

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 25, 2013
      hi there
      green papaya is cooked as a vegetable in a ginger broth with or without
      chicken in the Philippines , and one of its advantages when cooked with
      meat is that it is a natural meat tenderizer.
      green papaya is also shredded and pickled with condiments and some carrot
      rounds cut to look like flowers to decorate the jar.
      in areas with an abundance of coconut trees it is cooked as a curry in
      coconut milk.
      best
      RUTHIE