Re: [fukuoka_farming] ancient permaculture?

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 10:53 PM
      Dear Sumantji,
      I personally had a talk with author of this article Baba Mayaram he
      explained only few farmers are still doing it in compulsion due to
      shortage of water in hilly areas.
      This method is in vanishing.

      Question is why water shortage? because farmers are not tilling in
      rotation. Tilling do not allow rain water to absorbed.
      Thanks
      Raju