Re: [fukuoka_farming] ancient permaculture?

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 10:06 PM
      Dear Rajuji, you mean this is not being followed by anyone in and around Hoshangabad anymore?

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      >________________________________

    • Raju Titus
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 10:53 PM
        Dear Sumantji,
        I personally had a talk with author of this article Baba Mayaram he
        explained only few farmers are still doing it in compulsion due to
        shortage of water in hilly areas.
        This method is in vanishing.

        Question is why water shortage? because farmers are not tilling in
        rotation. Tilling do not allow rain water to absorbed.
        Thanks
        Raju