Re: [fukuoka_farming] WHEAT CROP OF 2012-2013

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 14, 2013
      Please see some details of Quesungual agroforestry farming system. In this method also, they retain the big trees and grows lot of small trees and keep pruning and mulching and directly plants into the mulch.
      http://www.new-ag.info/en/focus/focusItem.php?a=1030http://www.fao.org/FOCUS/E/honduras/agro-e.htm
      Regards,Nandanhttp://farming-experiments.blogspot.in/

      From: Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...>

      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Saturday, March 9, 2013, 6:09 PM

      Dear Nandanji,

      I used Kudrat 51deshi variety developed by sri Raghuvanshiji Varanashi

      U.P. The advantage of this variety that is doing well with trees.

      Thanks

      Raju

      rajuktitus@.... +919179738049.

      http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus