Re: [fukuoka_farming] Sesame on the road side and in my farm

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2013
      Hi Nishad,
      I am doing rice using natural farming method. Last time I used Vysakh (High Yielding upland variety), Chuvanna modan and kalladiaryan (both indigenous seeds). I was not successful, but got enough seeds for the next trial from Vysakh.
      In this season, I am planning to try Vysakh and Kattuyanam (Tamilnadu indigenous variety).
      Nice to see that doctors are also getting interested in natural farming.
      Regards,Nandan