Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fw: [changepolitics] Fwd: [weact1325] An Appeal for a Humanitarian Ceasefire in Sabah

  • Ohnwentsya
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013
      Thank you for sharing this. I have posted it to my blog on wordpress but
      perhaps because I am abit tired I'm not sure how to sign it? Do we copy the
      message, add our name and send to the emails listed for the leaders
      involved? Or is it to sign, forward to friends and then send to those emails
      at a certain number of new signatures? Or something else?
      They might have a hard time taking us seriously when those of us in America
      sign tho-my country is so unpeaceful to most of the planet;-(
      Blessings,
      ohnwentsya