Re: [fukuoka_farming] Just sharing some personal news...

  • Yugandhar S
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8 4:21 AM
      Dear Raju Sir and Ruthie, Thanks.

      I uploaded the photos of People's Bio-Diversity festival here
      https://picasaweb.google.com/s.yugandhar/PeopleSBioDiversityFestivalOctober2012?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCM2c3bPTuryGlwE&feat=directlink
      Unfortunately, I did not take picture with Peter, Raghava and Kumar at the
      latest conference due to camera problem. Raghava, can you share any pics
      you have taken please?

      I will update with any photos once I get them.

      Thanks
      Yugandhar