Re: [fukuoka_farming] Just sharing some personal news...

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
      Dear Yugandhar and friends,
      This is really inspiring news shows that few natural farmer and
      friends of nature are not alone.
      Thanks
      Raju

      On 3/7/13, Ruthie Aquino <ruthieaquino1@...> wrote:
      > Hello Yugandhar,
      > Please share more.
      > Thanks
      > RUTHIE
      >
      > 2013/3/7 Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...>
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> Latest news:
      >>
      >> Surprisingly met our group members Raghava( Aikanthika natural farm) and
      >> his wife Kriti, and Kumara Swamy at the first India Homeschoolers
      >> conference 2013 at Khandala. We had a natural farming session with Peter
      >> (
      >> an Australian citizen, who is currently a natural farmer, sustainable
      >> living designer, social worker etc) who is living close to my native
      >> place
      >> in Andhra Pradesh with wife Nirmala and cute daughter Swandana, the
      >> practicing Raghava and of course me. The session pulled around a dozen
      >> people who shared our vision and our philosophy. including software
      >> engineers, corporate boss/teacher-turned-natural sustainable gardeners,
      >> home makers etc etc. Natural farming gels with Home schooling/Unschooling
      >> so well because they both are based on the core principle and philosophy
      >> of
      >> natural learning and natural growing.
      >>
      >> Some old news (which I should have shared earlier): Met stalwarts like
      >> Vandana Shiva, Bablu Ganguly (Timbaktu), Deepika (our friend from Pebble
      >> garden, Auroville), Vasant Phutane, Murahari Rao( a reclusive natural
      >> farmer in AP), Bhaskar Bhai Save and his son Naresh Save and many more
      >> with
      >> friends Raghava Raju, Sheo Narayan and Pavan Sastry at People's
      >> Bi-diversity festival in October 2012 @ Hyderabad.
      >>
      >> Had a really memorable time at both events.
      >>
      >> Best Regards
      >> Yugandhar

      rajuktitus@.... +919179738049.
      http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus
    • Yugandhar S
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2013
        Dear Raju Sir and Ruthie, Thanks.

        I uploaded the photos of People's Bio-Diversity festival here
        https://picasaweb.google.com/s.yugandhar/PeopleSBioDiversityFestivalOctober2012?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCM2c3bPTuryGlwE&feat=directlink
        Unfortunately, I did not take picture with Peter, Raghava and Kumar at the
        latest conference due to camera problem. Raghava, can you share any pics
        you have taken please?

        I will update with any photos once I get them.

        Thanks
        Yugandhar