Re: [fukuoka_farming] Just sharing some personal news...

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
      Hello Yugandhar,
      Please share more.
      Thanks
      RUTHIE

      2013/3/7 Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...>

      > **
      >

      > Latest news:
      >
      > Surprisingly met our group members Raghava( Aikanthika natural farm) and
      > his wife Kriti, and Kumara Swamy at the first India Homeschoolers
      > conference 2013 at Khandala. We had a natural farming session with Peter (
      > an Australian citizen, who is currently a natural farmer, sustainable
      > living designer, social worker etc) who is living close to my native place
      > in Andhra Pradesh with wife Nirmala and cute daughter Swandana, the
      > practicing Raghava and of course me. The session pulled around a dozen
      > people who shared our vision and our philosophy. including software
      > engineers, corporate boss/teacher-turned-natural sustainable gardeners,
      > home makers etc etc. Natural farming gels with Home schooling/Unschooling
      > so well because they both are based on the core principle and philosophy of
      > natural learning and natural growing.
      >
      > Some old news (which I should have shared earlier): Met stalwarts like
      > Vandana Shiva, Bablu Ganguly (Timbaktu), Deepika (our friend from Pebble
      > garden, Auroville), Vasant Phutane, Murahari Rao( a reclusive natural
      > farmer in AP), Bhaskar Bhai Save and his son Naresh Save and many more with
      > friends Raghava Raju, Sheo Narayan and Pavan Sastry at People's
      > Bi-diversity festival in October 2012 @ Hyderabad.
      >
      > Had a really memorable time at both events.
      >
      > Best Regards
      > Yugandhar

    • Raju Titus
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
        Dear Yugandhar and friends,
        This is really inspiring news shows that few natural farmer and
        friends of nature are not alone.
        Thanks
        Raju

        On 3/7/13, Ruthie Aquino <ruthieaquino1@...> wrote:
        > Hello Yugandhar,
        > Please share more.
        > Thanks
        > RUTHIE
        >
        > 2013/3/7 Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...>
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> Latest news:
        >>
        >> Surprisingly met our group members Raghava( Aikanthika natural farm) and
        >> his wife Kriti, and Kumara Swamy at the first India Homeschoolers
        >> conference 2013 at Khandala. We had a natural farming session with Peter
        >> (
        >> an Australian citizen, who is currently a natural farmer, sustainable
        >> living designer, social worker etc) who is living close to my native
        >> place
        >> in Andhra Pradesh with wife Nirmala and cute daughter Swandana, the
        >> practicing Raghava and of course me. The session pulled around a dozen
        >> people who shared our vision and our philosophy. including software
        >> engineers, corporate boss/teacher-turned-natural sustainable gardeners,
        >> home makers etc etc. Natural farming gels with Home schooling/Unschooling
        >> so well because they both are based on the core principle and philosophy
        >> of
        >> natural learning and natural growing.
        >>
        >> Some old news (which I should have shared earlier): Met stalwarts like
        >> Vandana Shiva, Bablu Ganguly (Timbaktu), Deepika (our friend from Pebble
        >> garden, Auroville), Vasant Phutane, Murahari Rao( a reclusive natural
        >> farmer in AP), Bhaskar Bhai Save and his son Naresh Save and many more
        >> with
        >> friends Raghava Raju, Sheo Narayan and Pavan Sastry at People's
        >> Bi-diversity festival in October 2012 @ Hyderabad.
        >>
        >> Had a really memorable time at both events.
        >>
        >> Best Regards
        >> Yugandhar

        rajuktitus@.... +919179738049.
        http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus
      • Yugandhar S
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2013
          Dear Raju Sir and Ruthie, Thanks.

          I uploaded the photos of People's Bio-Diversity festival here
          https://picasaweb.google.com/s.yugandhar/PeopleSBioDiversityFestivalOctober2012?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCM2c3bPTuryGlwE&feat=directlink
          Unfortunately, I did not take picture with Peter, Raghava and Kumar at the
          latest conference due to camera problem. Raghava, can you share any pics
          you have taken please?

          I will update with any photos once I get them.

          Thanks
          Yugandhar