Just sharing some personal news...

  • Yugandhar S
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
      Latest news:

      Surprisingly met our group members Raghava( Aikanthika natural farm) and
      his wife Kriti, and Kumara Swamy at the first India Homeschoolers
      conference 2013 at Khandala. We had a natural farming session with Peter (
      an Australian citizen, who is currently a natural farmer, sustainable
      living designer, social worker etc) who is living close to my native place
      in Andhra Pradesh with wife Nirmala and cute daughter Swandana, the
      practicing Raghava and of course me. The session pulled around a dozen
      people who shared our vision and our philosophy. including software
      engineers, corporate boss/teacher-turned-natural sustainable gardeners,
      home makers etc etc. Natural farming gels with Home schooling/Unschooling
      so well because they both are based on the core principle and philosophy of
      natural learning and natural growing.

      Some old news (which I should have shared earlier): Met stalwarts like
      Vandana Shiva, Bablu Ganguly (Timbaktu), Deepika (our friend from Pebble
      garden, Auroville), Vasant Phutane, Murahari Rao( a reclusive natural
      farmer in AP), Bhaskar Bhai Save and his son Naresh Save and many more with
      friends Raghava Raju, Sheo Narayan and Pavan Sastry at People's
      Bi-diversity festival in October 2012 @ Hyderabad.

      Had a really memorable time at both events.

      Best Regards
      Yugandhar

    • Ruthie Aquino
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
        Hello Yugandhar,
        Please share more.
        Thanks
        RUTHIE

        2013/3/7 Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...>

        > **
        >

        > Latest news:
        >
        > Surprisingly met our group members Raghava( Aikanthika natural farm) and
        > his wife Kriti, and Kumara Swamy at the first India Homeschoolers
        > conference 2013 at Khandala. We had a natural farming session with Peter (
        > an Australian citizen, who is currently a natural farmer, sustainable
        > living designer, social worker etc) who is living close to my native place
        > in Andhra Pradesh with wife Nirmala and cute daughter Swandana, the
        > practicing Raghava and of course me. The session pulled around a dozen
        > people who shared our vision and our philosophy. including software
        > engineers, corporate boss/teacher-turned-natural sustainable gardeners,
        > home makers etc etc. Natural farming gels with Home schooling/Unschooling
        > so well because they both are based on the core principle and philosophy of
        > natural learning and natural growing.
        >
        > Some old news (which I should have shared earlier): Met stalwarts like
        > Vandana Shiva, Bablu Ganguly (Timbaktu), Deepika (our friend from Pebble
        > garden, Auroville), Vasant Phutane, Murahari Rao( a reclusive natural
        > farmer in AP), Bhaskar Bhai Save and his son Naresh Save and many more with
        > friends Raghava Raju, Sheo Narayan and Pavan Sastry at People's
        > Bi-diversity festival in October 2012 @ Hyderabad.
        >
        > Had a really memorable time at both events.
        >
        > Best Regards
        > Yugandhar

      • Raju Titus
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
          Dear Yugandhar and friends,
          This is really inspiring news shows that few natural farmer and
          friends of nature are not alone.
          Thanks
          Raju

          On 3/7/13, Ruthie Aquino <ruthieaquino1@...> wrote:
          > Hello Yugandhar,
          > Please share more.
          > Thanks
          > RUTHIE
          >
          > 2013/3/7 Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...>
          >
          >> **
          >>

          >> Latest news:
          >>
          >> Surprisingly met our group members Raghava( Aikanthika natural farm) and
          >> his wife Kriti, and Kumara Swamy at the first India Homeschoolers
          >> conference 2013 at Khandala. We had a natural farming session with Peter
          >> (
          >> an Australian citizen, who is currently a natural farmer, sustainable
          >> living designer, social worker etc) who is living close to my native
          >> place
          >> in Andhra Pradesh with wife Nirmala and cute daughter Swandana, the
          >> practicing Raghava and of course me. The session pulled around a dozen
          >> people who shared our vision and our philosophy. including software
          >> engineers, corporate boss/teacher-turned-natural sustainable gardeners,
          >> home makers etc etc. Natural farming gels with Home schooling/Unschooling
          >> so well because they both are based on the core principle and philosophy
          >> of
          >> natural learning and natural growing.
          >>
          >> Some old news (which I should have shared earlier): Met stalwarts like
          >> Vandana Shiva, Bablu Ganguly (Timbaktu), Deepika (our friend from Pebble
          >> garden, Auroville), Vasant Phutane, Murahari Rao( a reclusive natural
          >> farmer in AP), Bhaskar Bhai Save and his son Naresh Save and many more
          >> with
          >> friends Raghava Raju, Sheo Narayan and Pavan Sastry at People's
          >> Bi-diversity festival in October 2012 @ Hyderabad.
          >>
          >> Had a really memorable time at both events.
          >>
          >> Best Regards
          >> Yugandhar

          rajuktitus@.... +919179738049.
          http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus
        • Yugandhar S
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2013
            Dear Raju Sir and Ruthie, Thanks.

            I uploaded the photos of People's Bio-Diversity festival here
            https://picasaweb.google.com/s.yugandhar/PeopleSBioDiversityFestivalOctober2012?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCM2c3bPTuryGlwE&feat=directlink
            Unfortunately, I did not take picture with Peter, Raghava and Kumar at the
            latest conference due to camera problem. Raghava, can you share any pics
            you have taken please?

            I will update with any photos once I get them.

            Thanks
            Yugandhar