Re: [fukuoka_farming] NATURAL WAY OF FARMING (RISHI KHETI): BURNING WHEAT STRAW नरवाई की आग मे झुलसता तवा का क्षेत ्र

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
      Dear Nandan,
      In my area many farmers adopted No-Till farming they are using Zero
      tillage seed drill in sowing
      Wheat after paddy ,Soybean and in Paddy are using chemicals. Any how
      after some time they will realize uselessness and harmfulness of
      chemicals. Some farmers stopped burning straw.
      thanks
      Raju

      rajuktitus@.... +919179738049.
      http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus