Re: [fukuoka_farming] NATURAL WAY OF FARMING (RISHI KHETI): BURNING WHEAT STRAW नरवाई की आग मे झुलसता तवा का क्ष ेत्र

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
      Thanks Rajuji for the link.
      Any one in the list has used this zero tillage seed drill ? I also read in Plowman's folly that mouldboard plough destroys the soil structure, but  disc harrow tool is recommended? Would like to know people's opinion on this?

      Regards,Nandan

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
        Dear Nandan,
        In my area many farmers adopted No-Till farming they are using Zero
        tillage seed drill in sowing
        Wheat after paddy ,Soybean and in Paddy are using chemicals. Any how
        after some time they will realize uselessness and harmfulness of
        chemicals. Some farmers stopped burning straw.
        thanks
        Raju

        rajuktitus@.... +919179738049.
        http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus