NATURAL WAY OF FARMING (RISHI KHETI): BURNING WHEAT STRAW नरवाई की आग मे झुलसता तवा का क्षेत्र

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 8:35 PM
      Raju Titus has sent you a link to a blog:

      UPDATED ARTICLE

      Blog: NATURAL WAY OF FARMING (RISHI KHETI)
      Post: BURNING WHEAT STRAW नरवाई की आग मे झुलसता तवा का क्षेत्र
      Link:
      http://rishikheti.blogspot.com/2008/01/ujokbz-dh-vkx-es-rok-dk-ks-xs-gwa-vksj.html

      --
      Powered by Blogger
      http://www.blogger.com/

    • Nandan Palaparambil
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5 12:56 AM
        Thanks Rajuji for the link.
        Any one in the list has used this zero tillage seed drill ? I also read in Plowman's folly that mouldboard plough destroys the soil structure, but  disc harrow tool is recommended? Would like to know people's opinion on this?

        Regards,Nandan

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5 1:50 AM
          Dear Nandan,
          In my area many farmers adopted No-Till farming they are using Zero
          tillage seed drill in sowing
          Wheat after paddy ,Soybean and in Paddy are using chemicals. Any how
          after some time they will realize uselessness and harmfulness of
          chemicals. Some farmers stopped burning straw.
          thanks
          Raju

          rajuktitus@.... +919179738049.
          http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus