Re: Reforestation 2012-3

  • KONSTANTINOS
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 14, 2013
      Yeah its cattle proof, especially in southern Greece - there is not enough vegetation for cattle to survive, so there are none - we do have problems with goats - unchecked these animals are incredible, they will destroy every bit of vegetation in sight.

      Kostas

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Sumant Joshi wrote:

      > Great news indeed Kostas. hope the area is cattle proof.
      >

      > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
      >

      > Warm regards,
      >
      > Sumant Joshi
      > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

    • KONSTANTINOS
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 21, 2013
        Hello Jason and all,
        I just posted a foto - I found a cactus pad that I threw out 1 or 2 months ago - indeed it has roots as shown in the foto - life just got easier.
        Kostas