Re: [fukuoka_farming] Reforestation 2012-3

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 14, 2013
      Great news indeed Kostas. hope the area is cattle proof.

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      >________________________________

    • KONSTANTINOS
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 14, 2013
        Yeah its cattle proof, especially in southern Greece - there is not enough vegetation for cattle to survive, so there are none - we do have problems with goats - unchecked these animals are incredible, they will destroy every bit of vegetation in sight.

        Kostas

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Sumant Joshi wrote:

        > Great news indeed Kostas. hope the area is cattle proof.
        >

        > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
        >

        > Warm regards,
        >
        > Sumant Joshi
        > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      • KONSTANTINOS
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 21, 2013
          Hello Jason and all,
          I just posted a foto - I found a cactus pad that I threw out 1 or 2 months ago - indeed it has roots as shown in the foto - life just got easier.
          Kostas