Re: [fukuoka_farming] Rice this year!!

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 14, 2013
      I think you should look for trees which are rare or going extinct from around your area. Try asking the forest department for help (they probably won't help you). There are a lot of organizations working for bio-diversity.

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161