ICEAB 2013: Call for Paper

  • Sukhan Zahid Parvez
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013
      Submit paper & inform others...

      web: www.BENJapan.org/ICEAB
      e-mail: ICEAB@...

      --
      Zahid Parvez Sukhan
      Secretary, ICEAB 2013
      e-mail: zpsukhan@...

    • Anant Joglekar
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013
        Let us have a group of interested members from this community so we can have a common unanimous travel plan to cover all important places in Japan.

        As we are a Global Group we can have country wise sub groups for this purpose.

        Similarly we should also have a round tour program to visit natural farms in India

        anant joglekar
        9423089706