Re: [fukuoka_farming] Seedballs in summer

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013
      Hi All,
      To add to this...bad germination may be because of less organic matter in soil and hence lower water holding capacity. For fertile soil, this may not be the case, so we can not generalize these theories.
      Also in the Fukuoka san's videos, you can see students cutting opening the soil and putting seeds, so there were multiple techniques used.
      Regards,Nandan