Rainfall…

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2013
      Rainfall…
      For your information:
      --> http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21729024.500-keep-rainforests--they-drive-the-planets-winds.html%c2%a0

      Of course, please read carefully (not superficially) this quite qualified English language popularisation write--up, of numerous articles published elsewhere in scholarly peer reviewed science journals as provided in the links therein.

      Biggest best true nature with all,

      Jason Stewart

    • Ruthie Aquino
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
        Sorry to react so late Jason but here's our proof that rain comes from the
        ground, not only rain on planted areas but also rain on arid areas driven
        there by winds originating in forested ones.
        It says 6000 years ago the Sahara was swampland.
        Thanks for the article.
        best
        RUTHIE

        2013/1/31 Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...>

        > **
        >

        > Rainfall�
        > For your information:
        > -->
        > http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21729024.500-keep-rainforests--they-drive-the-planets-winds.html
        >

        > Of course, please read carefully (not superficially) this quite qualified
        > English language popularisation write--up, of numerous articles published
        > elsewhere in scholarly peer reviewed science journals as provided in the
        > links therein.
        >
        > Biggest best true nature with all,
        >
        > Jason Stewart

      • Alan Sloan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
          "Judith Curry ..(says) ...... "The process they describe is physically
          correct," she said. "The main question is its relative magnitude
          compared with other processes."

          The idea that Trees Bring Rain feels right, doesn't it?
          Lets hope that this idea grows in the minds of the people.

          Alan