Celebration of Masanobu Fukuoka's 100th Birthday

  • yasukotorii
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2013
      Celebration of Masanobu Fukuoka's 100th Birthday will be held as follows:

      Date: Feb. 2, 2013 13:00

      Place: Ehime Pref. Art Museum Hall, Horinouchi, Matsuyama, Ehime Pref. Japan

      Symposium: "Remembering Masanobu Fukuoka"

      Opera Concert: "Songs of the Great Nature" by Edward Ishida

      Videoes: "Messages to Masanobu Fukuoka" and "Natural Farming of
      Tajima Farm"

      Committee for Celebration of Masanobu Fukuoka's 100th Birthday
      Mieko Yajima (emiekomieko@...)
      Yasuko Torii (yasukotorii@...)
    • yasukotorii
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2013
        (I posted the following message on Jan. 23 after joinning this group but the message has not appeared on the mailing list yet. Please check.)

        Celebration of Masanobu Fukuoka's 100th Birthday will be held as follows:

        Date: Feb. 2, 2013 13:00
        Place: Ehime Prefecture Art Museum Hall, Horinouchi, Matsuyama City, Ehime Pref. Japan
        Symposium: "Remembering Masanobu Fukuoka"
        Opera Concert : "Songs of the Great Nature" by Edward Ishida
        Video: "Messages to Masanobu Fukuoka" and "Natural Farming of Tajima Farm"

        Committee for Celebration of Masanobu Fukuoka's 100th Birthday:
        Mieko Yajima (emiekomieko@...)
        Yasuko Torii (yasukotorii@...)
      • paul wheaton
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
          If Fukuoka were still alive, he would be 100 years old today.

          To celebrate, we are giving away gobs of stuff and we have Larry Korn
          (a Fukuoka intern for three years and the translater for two of
          Fukuoka's books) answering questions in the Fukuoka forum.

          We are giving away:

          - four copies of One Straw Revolution

          - seed ball kits from seedsinaball.com

          - podcast 007 with Larry Korn (free to download one day only)

          - podcasts 217 and 218 with Art Ludwig (free to download one day only)

          The Fukuoka forum with all the details of all this stuff is at:

          http://www.permies.com/forums/f-104

          --

          Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world domination:
          http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp