Re: [fukuoka_farming] Bio-gas slurry solution.

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
      Dear Nandanji,
      There is no shortage of organic matter in my land but due to flood
      only in some place i found weakness due to Nitrogen deficiency. This
      is due to death of small insects and microbe due to flood. Straw was
      also not available. I am not advocating man made compost. I am just
      saying if we face such type of problem we can save our crop by this
      way not as a regular practice.Best way is to protect green cover for
      the growth of small insects and Nitrogen fixing microbes. I am
      keeping milch animals regularly returning all waste still due to
      flood this problem occur.
      Thanks
      Raju

      rajuktitus@.... +919179738049.