Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Sesame (small seeds) in seed ball

  • Anant Joglekar
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2013
      To resolve germination problem one can try options like Soaking seeds in warm water / using sprouted seed for sowing.

      anant joglekar
      9423089706

      >________________________________

    • Nandan Palaparambil
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 14, 2013
        Anant,

        This is not an option right now for me, since there is unpredictability of water availability, that is another reason why I like seed balls. Seed balls just wait for the sufficient moisture and then germinate. For sesame I was told, no watering is required later.

        Regards,
        Nandan

        To resolve germination problem one can try options like Soaking seeds in warm water / using sprouted seed for sowing.

        anant joglekar

        9423089706

      • yajnesh shetty
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 16, 2013