Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Fw: FW : Why Indians are Corrupt?

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 13, 2013
      "Corruption is directly related with "Natural food,water and air".Growing our food without exploitation of nature and farmer community

      can stop corruption." --Mr. Raju Titus said.

      Indeed! -- true, according to my evidence, repeatedly verified, from the best English language scholars in the world -- English language scholars in the many disciplines involved in this subject.

      Biggest best true nature with all,

      Jason Stewart