Re: Fw: FW : Why Indians are Corrupt?

  • Daniel Jager
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 13, 2013
      What I noticed is that corruption is rife everywhere.
      In the West corruption only "seems" less, because it is better hidden, more institutionalized. Think tax-havens, off-shore accounts, company lease-cars, company jets, yearly million-dollars performance bonuses, etc. In other countries the corruption is just more open and often much more petty and small-scale. But is that really an objective difference?

      We have "Modern society", "Industrialization", "Traditions", "Religion", "Culture" But, truly, no country in the world is "Civilized", because us, the people, are not civil. We gossip, we envy, we hate, we covet, we are selfish and vain. And all this despite thousands of years or religions doctrines, 500 years of scientific thinking and 200 years of modern economic theory.

      We changed everything on the surface of our planets, but ourselves.

      Daniel

    • Jason
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 13, 2013
        Thanks.
        I'm not a social constructs believer, for my point of view; I'm a evidence base studier, evidence repeatedly verified, for my point of view. It always seems to me the so called 'West' has for many hundreds of years substantively been more corrupt, in terms of inequalities.

        Mr Stewart

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Jager wrote:

        > What I noticed is that corruption is rife everywhere.
        > In the West corruption only "seems" less, because it is better hidden, more institutionalized. Think tax-havens, off-shore accounts, company lease-cars, company jets, yearly million-dollars performance bonuses, etc. In other countries the corruption is just more open and often much more petty and small-scale. But is that really an objective difference?
        >

        > We have "Modern society", "Industrialization", "Traditions", "Religion", "Culture"�But, truly, no country in the world is "Civilized", because us, the people, are not civil. We gossip, we envy, we hate, we covet, we are selfish and vain. And all this despite thousands of years or religions doctrines, 500 years of scientific thinking and�200 years of modern economic theory.
        >
        > We changed everything on the surface of our planets, but ourselves.
        >

        > Daniel
      • Raju Titus
        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 13, 2013
          Dear friends,
          Corruption is directly related with "Natural food,water and air".
          Growing our food without exploitation of nature and farmer community
          can stop corruption. People likes to live in cities are away from
          nature. Even in villages people are going away from nature due to
          adopting unnatural farming. Deep tilling converting lands weak ,weak
          soil producing weak crops. Weak crops become sick, farmers using
          insecticides and pesticides. Weak crops become sick and poisonous.
          Water and air is also become poisonous. This is not only in India
          every were people those are depended on money are facing same problem.
          Unnatural food,water and air spoiling our body and mind. Our religious
          societies and schools are failing to provide natural education.
          Education of Fukuoka farming is required.
          Thanks
          Raju

          On 1/14/13, Daniel Jager <dfjager@...> wrote:
          > What I noticed is that corruption is rife everywhere.
          > In the West corruption only "seems" less, because it is better hidden, more
          > institutionalized. Think tax-havens, off-shore accounts, company lease-cars,
          > company jets, yearly million-dollars performance bonuses, etc. In other
          > countries the corruption is just more open and often much more petty and
          > small-scale. But is that really an objective difference?
          >

          > We have "Modern society", "Industrialization", "Traditions", "Religion",
          > "Culture" But, truly, no country in the world is "Civilized", because us,
          > the people, are not civil. We gossip, we envy, we hate, we covet, we are
          > selfish and vain. And all this despite thousands of years or religions
          > doctrines, 500 years of scientific thinking and 200 years of modern economic
          > theory.
          >
          > We changed everything on the surface of our planets, but ourselves.
          >

          > Daniel

          rajuktitus@.... +919179738049.
          http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus
        • Anant Joglekar
          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 13, 2013
            This is why fukuoka was telling natural farming ( as lifestyle) is multidimensional and we can not separate it from our social / cultural traits.

            anant joglekar
            9423089706

          • Jason Stewart
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 13, 2013
              "Corruption is directly related with "Natural food,water and air".Growing our food without exploitation of nature and farmer community

              can stop corruption." --Mr. Raju Titus said.

              Indeed! -- true, according to my evidence, repeatedly verified, from the best English language scholars in the world -- English language scholars in the many disciplines involved in this subject.

              Biggest best true nature with all,

              Jason Stewart