How to collect seeds

  • Jakub Gawronski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
      Hello,

      Does anybody know how to gather seeds from wild plants? I would rather sow the seeds of a native green manure plant rather than a cultivated variety. Please let me know. Thank you.

      Regards,
      Jakub Gawronski
    • Nandan Palaparambil
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
        Hi Jakub,

        Why do you think native green manure plant will be better than the cultivated variety?

        Anyway collecting seeds looks to be a simple task, but are you referring to collecting good seeds? I have read some one mentioning from permises.com that seeds collected from best plants grown under worst conditions are always best. No direct experience in this...

        Regards,
        Nandan