Need help evaluating translation function

  • Larry Haftl
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
      Hello all,

      I just installed a translator function on the website and would really
      appreciate if some of you could try it and tell me if the translation
      is worth leaving active. The languages currently available are Dutch,
      French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.

      You may have to try it on my work site at

      http://larryhaftl.com/fukuoka/index.html

      Thanks for whatever help you can give me on this.

      Larry Haftl
      larry@...
      http://larryhaftl.com
      http://FukuokaNaturalFarming.org