Re: [fukuoka_farming] Intro

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 28, 2012
      Welcome Abhijit..

      Yes, would like to hear from you about your natural farming/living experiences

      Regards,
      Nandan

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 28, 2012
        On Friday 28 December 2012 04:50:20 abhijit_100 wrote:
        > Hello Friends,
        > My name is Abhijit Deshpande from Pune, India.
        > I am a small entrepreneur and 'currently' run a small software company. I
        > say 'currently' because I have been doing a lot of things. From 2008 to
        > 2011 I had taken a sabbatical to pursue natural farming and have immensely
        > enjoyed 3 years living with my wife and son on the farm. We tried
        > everything from natural enemies to bokashi to carborized rice hull. With my
        > first hand experience I would like to share my experiences and thoughts
        > with all of you in natural and sustainable farming.
        >
        > Regards
        > Abhijit D.

        Yeah, tell us more!

        --
        Marcos Guglielmetti

        ((*J*))
        www.musix.org.ar
        www.ovejafm.com
        www.softwarelibre.org.ar

        "The beginning of the mistake is from growing meat for the king and wine for the church."
        http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC14/Fukuoka.htm