Intro

  • abhijit_100
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 27, 2012
      Hello Friends,
      My name is Abhijit Deshpande from Pune, India.
      I am a small entrepreneur and 'currently' run a small software company. I say 'currently' because I have been doing a lot of things.
      From 2008 to 2011 I had taken a sabbatical to pursue natural farming and have immensely enjoyed 3 years living with my wife and son on the farm.
      We tried everything from natural enemies to bokashi to carborized rice hull.
      With my first hand experience I would like to share my experiences and thoughts with all of you in natural and sustainable farming.

      Regards
      Abhijit D.
    • Nandan Palaparambil
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 28, 2012
        Welcome Abhijit..

        Yes, would like to hear from you about your natural farming/living experiences

        Regards,
        Nandan

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 28, 2012
          On Friday 28 December 2012 04:50:20 abhijit_100 wrote:
          > Hello Friends,
          > My name is Abhijit Deshpande from Pune, India.
          > I am a small entrepreneur and 'currently' run a small software company. I
          > say 'currently' because I have been doing a lot of things. From 2008 to
          > 2011 I had taken a sabbatical to pursue natural farming and have immensely
          > enjoyed 3 years living with my wife and son on the farm. We tried
          > everything from natural enemies to bokashi to carborized rice hull. With my
          > first hand experience I would like to share my experiences and thoughts
          > with all of you in natural and sustainable farming.
          >
          > Regards
          > Abhijit D.

          Yeah, tell us more!

          --
          Marcos Guglielmetti

          ((*J*))
          www.musix.org.ar
          www.ovejafm.com
          www.softwarelibre.org.ar

          "The beginning of the mistake is from growing meat for the king and wine for the church."
          http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC14/Fukuoka.htm