Re: [fukuoka_farming] my firsts tomatoes, Fukuoka method

  • Marcos G.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2012
      On Sunday 16 December 2012 21:31:30 Marcos G. wrote:
      > http://www.huertasurbanas.com/2012/12/16/cosecha-de-tomates-metodo-fukuoka-
      >de-no-hacer/

      If anyone is interested, there is an anniversary for Fukuoka on 2 February of 2013, as it will be 100
      years since his birth, and there will be a small celebration.

      The other good news is that a project renovating his hut has started.

      I am afraid I was banned from the Fukuoka list and so I cannot comment myself.

      If anyone is interested in attending, I may be able to help them to do so.

      Thank you.

      From: Iyo Farm <iyo.farm@...>
    • Alan Sloan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2012
        I'm pleased to hear this.
        There is no way I can go to Japan, except in my thoughts.
        If anyone wants to do something in the UK , I'm interested...
        Alan