my firsts tomatoes, Fukuoka method

  • Marcos G.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2012
      http://www.huertasurbanas.com/2012/12/16/cosecha-de-tomates-metodo-fukuoka-de-no-hacer/

      --
      Marcos Guglielmetti

      :::::::::::::::::: M U S I X :::::::::::::::::::::

      ((*J*))
      www.musix.org.ar
      www.ovejafm.com
      www.softwarelibre.org.ar

      "The beginning of the mistake is from growing meat for the king and wine for the church."
      http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC14/Fukuoka.htm
    • Marcos G.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2012
        On Sunday 16 December 2012 21:31:30 Marcos G. wrote:
        > http://www.huertasurbanas.com/2012/12/16/cosecha-de-tomates-metodo-fukuoka-
        >de-no-hacer/

        If anyone is interested, there is an anniversary for Fukuoka on 2 February of 2013, as it will be 100
        years since his birth, and there will be a small celebration.

        The other good news is that a project renovating his hut has started.

        I am afraid I was banned from the Fukuoka list and so I cannot comment myself.

        If anyone is interested in attending, I may be able to help them to do so.

        Thank you.

        From: Iyo Farm <iyo.farm@...>
      • Alan Sloan
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2012
          I'm pleased to hear this.
          There is no way I can go to Japan, except in my thoughts.
          If anyone wants to do something in the UK , I'm interested...
          Alan