Wanna learn and smile and think?

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
      Wanna genuinely learn yourself benefit smile think/realise ... ?
      --> http://vimeo.com/channels/tvmultiversity/27076788
      --some 'gems' for you to go on your own enlightenment.
    • Jason Stewart
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
        Great people in that previous message!; and then at the other extreme, you all need to learn about the other extreme, if you don't have it all learned enough already.
        Learn rapid ways of detecting them and realise about dealing with them, by learning very serious skills of dealing with them. We've had some here in this group, by my detecting, as a really experienced, not professional, detector of them since my family had one. I'd like professional diagnoses---some. (i started to notice after the rest of my family had well noticed, when i reached about 13years old; before that age it's hard for anyone to conceive of. Before that time, from when i was about 8years old, it was just simpler concepts felt, like including of family arguments and grief and crying, lots. For the complete description: before my 8 years old both of my parents where not too bad, often caring and warm, but they nursed issues; in hindsight we now very well know so. When their children, us, came of age then their nursed adult issues came to apply...oh dear! enough! enough said! For the record, my young childhood was good enough, for me to be well
        and good enough, today and here).
        Anyway, if you don't know all about this other extreme (from great people as in the previous message), then you need to learn, seriously
        (please, not just for in this group, but for your place in the earth with globalisation and the influence of this 'stuff', this insidious 'stuff'; stuff to learn seriously about how to protect one's--self and to put this 'stuff' again and again into the rubbish bin, and make completely sure it stays in the bin, and make completely sure we never get into this kind of stuff ourselves. On this it is constant scrutiny of all, including of the illusory ego--self.):
        --> http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/latenightlive/spending-time-with-a-psychopath/3113502