Re: [fukuoka_farming] Significant words used by late Fukuoka Masanobu sensei, for us e in scholarly language and philosophy translat ion, English–language–oriented scholarshi p.

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
      Oh! now they, the addresses (URLs), have broken again on the equals sign (=).
      Please copy the characters after the equals sign into the address after the equals sign, in your browser address bar URL.
      Technical computer advice please? Do i put a forward slash after the equals d=sign and in front of the characters, before sending these links as email?? (Tested in quote text below).