organic link

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
      Someone sent me this link but I can't make head or tail of what this guy is saying. It seems that he is using nano technology
      for improving farm yields

      http://www.nanosolutions.in/%c2%a0

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

    • yajnesh shetty
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
        Seems to be one of the new tribe of rip off artists looking to prey on the farming community.Does he even know what nano technology is?
                                                                  Regards,
                                                                      Yaj.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
          Yes, he is using nano technology, specifically MICROBES as in IMOs,
          Indigenous Micro Organisms, and the Soil Food Web.

          If your farm or garden does not have sufficient microbes, then you are not
          operating a maximum efficiency. This should not really be that much of a
          concern for those of us who practice NF since we don't use the products or
          cultural practices that kill microbes in the first place, so there is no
          urgent need to put them back.

          If you are in the process of transitioning from Agro Chemical, using
          chemical fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides to NF, then this would help
          you put back the organisms that you killed previously.

          While I do not recall Fukuoka referencing IMOs in his writings, I understand
          that their use in NF is acceptable. IMOs are collected or harvested using a
          rice box.

          Russel

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
            Hi, I suppose the term nanobiology does not exist? I guess microbiology is a good enough word then, since what is micro has nano? Does importing microorganisms qualify as technology?
            Best
            RUTHIE
            RUTHIE

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
              Is this Bio-dynamic agriculture?

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
                Nanotechnology is the science of manipulating matter on a molecular or atomic scale.If using microbes is nanotechnology the every baker and wine maker is a "nanotechnologist"
                                                                            Regards,
                                                                              Yaj.

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
                  nanosolutions is a trademark of
                  http://www.indiamart.com/nanosolution/profile.html

                  ha ha ha !

                  anant joglekar
                  9423089706

                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
                    Guess so he is though he doesn't know it.
                    Depends on what kind of manipulation is going on. Could be unconsious or
                    could be intentional.
                    Do you have to be conscious of how you manipulate the molecules or atoms in
                    flour and yeast for you to make good bread? At the end of the day it's
                    still the flour and yeast that do the work, you can meddle with that but
                    you can't create a single living thing by shuffling atoms around.
                    Just teasing you Yaj, I get what you mean by nanotechnology. It involves
                    nano particles, right?
                    It's just that it is frightening to be manipulating such minuscule things
                    and guessing that their nano dimensions could enable them to penetrate
                    naked skin. Just apply your nano-atomized whatever on your skin and it goes
                    directly to the blood stream, is that plausible? Sorry I am no expert. I'd
                    rather not touch things. Atomic reactors used to seem so safe and harmless.

                    best
                    RUTHIE

                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 4, 2012
                      Yajnesh, the use of this term nano technology is probably due to his poor knowledge of English as you may have noticed on the site

                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 4, 2012
                        I agree Sumanji, but there maybe  an attempt to make it sound more hi-tech than it is.There seems to be a sudden surge in products targeted at farmers .They may either be old wine in new bottles(surfactants etc) or products of  dubious utility(magnetised water pipes etc) to the outrageous(energy surges send from Thailand to any co-ordinates on the globe to increase yield and kill pests LOL).Hence my wariness.
                                                                                        Regards,
                                                                                          Yaj.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Nov 4, 2012
                          Oh, without doubt this is a smart marketing attempt for selling old wine in a new bottle. finally it boils down to microbes and the soil.