Re: Making seed balls with tiny seeds

  • Nandan
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 24, 2012
      Hi All,

      Recently I tried making seedballs for rice and finger millet. It is relatively easy, but the balls were not big, just a small coating was achieved, so not sure about the effectiveness.

      Here is a report and some photos of rice seedballs, will post some finger millet ball photos soon.

      http://farming-experiments.blogspot.in/2012/10/making-seedballs.html

      Regards,
      Nandan