RE: [fukuoka_farming] Fwd: Moderator change

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 19, 2012
      Hi Anand,

      It will be good if you can share your experiences of natural farming and why you went back to regular farming. All the failures are also important lessons.

      If you are interested I can give contact details of one young person who does zero budget natural farming with coffee, pepper and he is making a living from it.

      Regards,
      Nandan