new members

  • ulrike@solbrig.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002
      Hi Group,

      we wanted to say hello and give our compliments for the most fruitful
      e-mail list we have come upon yet! We came across Fukuoka in an art
      exhibit in Berlin which was called "Evolutionary Cells" and before that
      Juan Pablo, a Colombian friend, who has worked in city development
      projects in Ethiopia and was speaking with great passion about this
      crazy Japanese guy, who managed to develop a system to reclaim the
      desert, by throwing a special kind of seedballs unto it.

      Best wishes
      Ulrike and Alan
      from Berlin
    • Gloria Baikauskas
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002
        Great to have you with us, Ulrike and Alan! The more of us the better in spreading this uniquely simple, and successful way of gardening and farming.
        I am Gloria in Texas, USA
        ulrike@... wrote:Hi Group,

        we wanted to say hello and give our compliments for the most fruitful
        e-mail list we have come upon yet! We came across Fukuoka in an art
        exhibit in Berlin which was called "Evolutionary Cells" and before that
        Juan Pablo, a Colombian friend, who has worked in city development
        projects in Ethiopia and was speaking with great passion about this
        crazy Japanese guy, who managed to develop a system to reclaim the
        desert, by throwing a special kind of seedballs unto it.

        Best wishes
        Ulrike and Alan
        from Berlin

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT