Leland and Synergy Seeds

  • Robert Monie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      Hi Leland,

      I thank you for the seed offer, but I recently received an order of more than two dozen different seed types from George at Synergy Seeds. He sent me a large bonus pack of arugula which I frivolously scattered all over my garden. Now, about a month later, I have arugula growing everywhere on the raised beds, on the Chinese mounds, on the walkways between the beds and mounds and even in the containers where the hot peppers live. My garden now looks like the mystic Land of Arugula in which other plants grow only with his permission. But they don't seem to mind this vast proliferation of ground-hugging greenery, and neither do I. George does indeed provide vivacious vitamin-rich vegetable seed.

      When you move to California, be sure to check in with Craig Drehman at Redwood City Seeds. He's another mulch-style farmer.

      Bob Monie