photo of George

  • Leland Lehrman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      For those of you who appreciate visual communication, I have posted a photo
      in the photo section of George and one of his volunteers sifting seed at the
      farm.

      The photo had a dramatic effect on me and I look forward to seeing more
      photos in the photo section of our group. In fact, now that I think of it, I
      will post one more, of me and my daughter picking beans...

      Leland