Re: Artemisia absinthium L Re: [fukuoka_farming] Slugs and radish saplings

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 14, 2012
      Thanks Mr. Raju Titus again,

      a message from side--on as (just) one more contributor here.
      Yes in the broad sense Morishima Acacia (as discussed much previously) is the same as Subabul
      (Acacia in the broad sense of the common name,
      and in the sense of all members of the scientific heirarchical Fabales (order)---familes: Fabaceae & Mimosaceae. Late Fukuoka Masanobu sensei was right, before time of the genetic evidence now available from western--origin and style (globalised) biological science about plants (and animals and micro-organisms) evolution having much better description according to the terms of oriental philosophies rather than according to western hierarchical classification philosophies, for oriental philosophies' in a too--simplistic wording example, the constant flux of all things, including genes. Internationally published science ref's supplied on request).

      Best wishes Mr. Raju Titus and all life,

      Jason Stewart
      Bama Country (Sahul continent).