LOLs and serious

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2012
      I appreciate meanings you said Norm.
      Now let's have more LOL and no harm here (let's not buy false's very icky philosophy, insidious--subliminal--implied nor explicit, hate speeches towards me since 2011 Feb., without ever even making any introduction of themself to me, and their hate speeches AT anyone else they've mistaken as in their scatter-gun-target--conflicts within their self, their oneupMANships vanities, rotten unhappinesses, ignorances nor modes of thinkings, etc. etc..
      -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc-cYb8NH94

      Hutton's...--eat 'em! , let's not ever, blow our heads off, putting these in their place and turning our heads into 'em. Honesty. Like Wikipedia says about lying: "Just don't."-- Wiener--heads feel the need to initiate lies, we know ego as an illusion therefore we need only honesty.

      i suggest we listen more to good music (and watch more humour and comedy), without hate speeches, about these concerns with seriousglobal troubles. btw if a person isn't acting beneficially by the evaluations of the recipients to heal these troubles, they're not in a position to tell people what to do about it and just must back off, back down and come contrition. i do and have all my life since my somewhat silly 1st--generation--greenie parents did a good job of bringing me up in early childhood, before going more silly in my teenage years, with the inclusions of playing these good bands' music. Today. I'm listening to Bob Marley and the Wailers, U2, Dave Brubeck, Arrested Development, Nesian Mystic, Pink Floyd, and so on, many more.

      Jason Stewart
      Bama Country (Sahul continent)
      On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 1:30 PM AEDT greenie6666 wrote:

      >I posted this some hours ago, but it didn't seem to work...second try...
      >
      >I am starting to think this guy Iyo, is genuine, in the sense that he has a strong interest in the injustice in the world, especially of land tenure & granted I agree with him there is plenty of injustice & corruption, which hurts many people in the world & it would be a good thing if something was done in this direction. Sadly I see he has no idea how to go about this & his efforts are only alienating others that may agree with him in his ideal.
      >
      >I told him I wont waste any more time on him, but now I see he is really hurting inside. Anger & hate will get you nowhere only gain you enemies, putting out anger & hate will only make you enemies, you need to learn something from Gandhi, non violent protest. When you are trapped in your ego, I think I have said to you before, it doesn't know love, even me mentioning the word probably irritates you. The ego thinks it can run others down & it will make it's self feel good, but just the opposite is the fact.
      >
      >I think I was 8 year old when some rat killed Mohandas Karamachand Gandhi...The Mahatma...Gandhiji... even at that age I seemed to have an intuitive understanding that this was a great man, you even as an adult seem unable to understand this. Then with the Dalai Lama, I feel the same, he has admitted he is not Enlightened, he says his mind wont stop it's chatter enough. Where do you get these figures that you wildly quote, the Chinese proper gander machine?
      >
      >You put Gandhi, The Dalai Lama & Fukuoka together & probably they should be, but not in running them down, it might help you to try to be a little like anyone one of them. Non of them put out even a little of the anger & resentment you do, instead of ink your pen is dipped in poison. You keep mentioning how you understand things by logic, well maybe something is wrong with your type of logic. Sri Aurobindo the Indian sage says you will never understand the world of reality with the thinking mind, look at the mess in the word at the moment, that has evolved through the thinking mind ego & greed. He says the only way reality can be understood is by the human evolving to what he called the Supermental Mind [or Supermind]. This can only be obtained by looking inward & in silence, the solution is inside yourself, not out there in the world. All this noise you are putting out of you, is only making things worse. Other are prepared to help you, but not if you
      keep insulting them. Coming together is the only solution, not dividing apart. I heard someone said the other day, that up till now humans have been separating, if you think about it, we separate into races, countries, tribes, religions etc etc they said look at Europe such a small area, but so many languages & also it has amazed me with India, even a smaller area & how many 100's of languages, I have been in India & experienced how people in one state talk about the others in the next state, it's really crazy. Maybe things are made so crazy so the road to realization, awareness of reality is complicated & long. So I'm not for banning Iyo or others if they don't get too bad, but please discuss things in moderation, without running other down, it will get none of us anywhere...they say be the change you want to see...sounds like good advise to me...regards...Norm Australia.