Need info on New Zealand

  • Larry Haftl
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hello all,

      I need some information about living and working in New Zealand and
      would prefer to get it from a person rather than the internet. If
      any of you can help me in this I would appreciate hearing from you
      off the list as it is not directly related to Fukuoka farming.

      Thanks in advance for whatever help you can give.

      Larry Haftl
      larry@...
      http://larryhaftl.com
      http://FukuokaNaturalFarming.org